Tuesday, 10 March 2015

1.

Is it normal for any one person to have so many opinions about so many different things in just 24 hours? I mean, it cant be...right?! I have thoughts and ideas souring through my mind all the time to the point where sometimes I feel as though I might, in fact, have ADD or something 'cos it really is really real.

I guess it just means that I'm inspired. I'm alive...and that must be  a great thing, right?!

Anyway, welcome to my perspective. My eyes, ears, mind, heart, spirit...my truth. That said, I promise to give you my truth...my whole truth and nothing but my truth. I have a lot to share about a lot of things all the damn time so please fasten your seats (including you, Siseko) and brace yourself cos this is going to be an adventure like no other.

P.S. I am nothing if not an eternal lover of music and design. This blog is truly me. It's going to be a wonderful mess. #CantWait. #Eeekkk

No comments:

Post a Comment